- Painted houses and not the way you would to put in a picture frame.
- Packed monkfish at a fish processing plant for export to France, oh those crazy French.
- Stood at the end of a 300º tunnel oven pounding pound cakes out of their cooking molds at Entenmann’s bakery. This was the good job there!
- Counted cars at an intersection for a traffic monitoring company. “...99, 100, 101....oh damn, 1, 2, 3....” .
- Demolished beach houses for renovation. “There’s no asbestos here, but you should hold your breath a lot...”
- Drew writer portraits for a publishing company. There’s absolutely no other way I would have known about Ezra Pound's Cantos.
- Head Steward at a Yacht Club. Also was their head bottle washer, toilet cleaner, barnacle scraper, cook...
- Cut grass, shoveled snow; the kind of grass that is called a lawn and snow, the kind that falls from the sky.
- Played drums in a rock and roll band - yeah!
- Been on a boat; motor, sail, row, sinking.
- Flown in a plane; big ones, little ones, jet ones, prop ones and a helicopter, “Don’t touch that button son...”.
- Been on a bike, motorcycle, skateboard, roller skates, ice skates, waterskis, inner tube, roller-coaster, water-slide....
- Drove a Volkswagen on an ice covered bay.
- Traveled to Europe a couple of times but they kept sending me back.
- Been down Memory Lane.
- Stood on a glacier in the Alps - very slippery.
- I’ve seen a lot of the United States but those travel tales would need a book or at least a periodical.
- I’ve been around a Monopoly board a few times too.